To withdraw your money:
- Navigate to your profile page on the Bamboo app.
- Click the withdraw button.
- Select bank account option.
- Complete the requested details. Please note that Bamboo only allows withdrawals into accounts in your name.
- Tap withdraw.
- The money will be deposited into your Naira bank account within 2-3 business days, or 5-7 business days if you've made this withdrawal to your USD/foreign bank account. (For withdrawals to USD/foreign bank accounts, this could take longer depending on the bank and the country the bank account is domiciled in)
If you deposited from a Naira payment option, you can only withdraw to a Naira account.
If you deposited from a USD payment option, you can only withdraw to a USD account.
If you have made deposits from both payment options, the percentage of deposits from one channel is the percentage of withdrawals that can be made to that same channel. E.g. If 20% of your deposits are from the USD Debit/Credit card option on the app, then 20% of withdrawals will also be to a USD account.
Withdrawals to a Naira account have a 45 Naira fee. Withdrawals to a USD account have a $45 fee.
The minimum withdrawal amount to a Naira account is ₦300. The minimum withdrawal amount to a USD account is $500.
Was this article helpful? Have more questions? Get help below.