We are very transparent about all the charges on Bamboo. will always display the calculation of how much this fee comes to, for every transaction you are about to make. This is so that you can confirm before sending off your order.
Here is a quick overview of all the charges on Bamboo.
- With a Naira Card: Charges with a Naira card are 1.4%. These charges are capped and will not exceed ₦2000.
- With a Naira bank transfer: A Naira bank transfer has a flat rate of ₦150 regardless of the amount being deposited.
- With a USD Card: Charges with a USD card are 2.9%.
- Using a USD wire transfer: There are no charges when using a wire transfer on Bamboo. However, you may be charged by your bank.
- Barter Transfer: When using the Barter app, you will be charged a 1.4% fee on the amount you deposit.
We charge a 1.5% commission when you buy and sell stocks on the U.S. stock markets. You can hold stocks for as long as you like and you will not be charged for holding stocks or leaving funds in your Bamboo wallet. \
For more information, please feel free to check full details on our terms of service and disclosures on investbamboo.com/legal
Was this article helpful? Have more questions? Get help below.