Bamboo's funding process is powered by Flutterwave.
Flutterwave provides you with a broad range of options to fund your Bamboo wallet.
These options include:
NGN OR USD Card
- We accept all MasterCard, VISA and Verve cards as well as your American Express and Discover cards.
- It usually takes 1-2 business days for funds to settle into your Bamboo Wallet when funding using this option. All funds will be settled before the close of the U.S. Stock Market at the end of the business day.
NGN Bank Transfer
- You can transfer to us from your NGN account.
- It usually takes 1-2 business days for funds to settle into your Bamboo wallet when funding using this option.
- You can do a wire transfer funds directly to our US bank account or our local USD domiciliary account and email us with the transfer note.
- Our Bank account details are displayed when this option is selected.
- It could take 2-3 day business days for your wallet to be funded.
Pay with Barter
1. Users with a Flutterwave Barter account can also fund their wallets using this option.
To access any of these payment options:
- Tap the Account icon in the bottom right corner of your IOS or Android App.
- Tap Deposit Money.
- Enter the deposit amount you want to fund with, there is a $20 minimum per deposit.
- Choose your preferred funding option and follow the on-screen instructions.
If you deposit from a Naira account, you can only withdraw to a Naira account.
If you deposit from a USD account, you can only withdraw to a USD account.
If you have made deposits from both channels, the percentage of deposits from one channel is the percentage of withdrawals that can be made to that same channel. E.g. If 20% of your deposits are from a Naira account, then 20% of withdrawals will also be to a Naira account.
Withdrawals to Naira accounts have a 45 Naira fee. Withdrawals to a USD account have a $45 fee.
Was this article helpful? Have more questions? Get help below.